First Published as a Pamphlet: March 1976.
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
1. A Nation Is Forged From Slave Chains
2. National Oppression Intensifies
3. Principles of Marxism-Leninism on the National Question
4. Contemporary Black Liberation Movement
5. Black United Front
6. Revisionist Betrayal
7. The Labor Aristocracy and National Chauvinism
8. The National Question and Organization