Third Congress of the Communist International
Source: The Communist Review, May 1921, Vol. 1, No. 1.
Publisher: Communist Party of Great Britain
Transcription/HTML Markup: Brian Reid
Public Domain: Marxists Internet Archive (2006). You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source.
The Third Congress of the Communist International has been fixed for June 1st. The following is the agenda:—
1. Report of the Executive Committee.
2. The world economic crisis and the new rôle of the Communist International.
3. Tactics of the Communist International during the revolution.
4. The period of transition (partial actions and the final revolutionary struggle).
5. The campaign against the Yellow Trade Union International of Amsterdam.
6. The International Council of Red Trade Unions and the Communist International.
7. The internal structure of the Communist Parties, their methods of action, and the essence of that action.
8. The internal structure of the Communist International—and its relations with the affiliated parties.
9. The Eastern question.
10. The Italian Socialist Party and the Communist International. (Appeal of the Italian Socialist Party against the decision of the Executive Committee.)
11. The K.A.P.D. and the Communist International. (Appeal of the U.K.P.D. against the decision of the Executive Committee.)
12. The women’s movement.
13. The Young Communist movement.
14. Election of the Executive Committee, and designation of its place of session.
Humanité, March 17th.