First Published: People’s Voice, Vol. 1, No. 2, August 30, 1965.
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
IT IS THE DECISION OF THE PROVISIONAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE TO EXPEL NELSON PEERY AND EVA RODRIGUEZ FOR FACTIONAL ACTIVITIES.
The following charges were brought against them:
1. Slandering the leadership and leading comrades of the West Coast Staff–both internally and externally.
– Hurling unfounded and unprincipled accusations of “police agent” and “adventurist” against leading comrades–outside of the collective.
2. Formulating a revisionist line describing the Los Angeles uprising as a “race riot’’ by “hoodlums,” then they praised the National Guard for putting down the uprising, and they used the revisionist attack of “adventurism” as rationale for their opportunist and capitulationist line.
3. Undertaking to split, the organization and to foist their incorrect line on the organization nationally in collaboration with revisionist elements in the center.
4. Approaching comrades individually to advance their revisionist line.
– Undertaking factional and anti-working class activities with consent and approval of certain leading comrades in the center who reflect a revisionist tendency.