Written: December 1978.
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Patrick Muldowney, Anita Hood and Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
1. We reaffirm that:
“Our stand is to defend the revolutionary principles of Marxism-Leninism Mao Tsetung thought against the new revisionist attacks on them in China, Australia and throughout the world as decided at our foundation meeting in April 1977.
2. We condemn the new revisionist attacks on the revolutionary principles of Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tsetung Thought by leaders of the Party of Labour of Albania. This decision is to be publicized.
3. We reject and overturn the “Interim Executive Statement” concerning the article “Where Maoism is After Mao”.
4. The internal discussion on international questions is reopened immediately. The policy statement “Opinions on Some International Questions” remains our policy unless and until it is changed after full discussion.
5. The internal discussion should also embrace all other aspects of R.E.M. policy and line and be used for general education in the basic principles of Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tsetung Thought.
6. Articles hostile to R.E.M. policy and Mao Tsetung Thought may be published in the Discussion Bulletin. The Discussion Bulletin is to be public. Articles unsuitable for the Discussion Bulletin shall be distributed as internal circulars.
7. Until unity on questions of political line is re-established, R.E.M. basically functions as a study group.