First Issued: 1969
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
Imperialism will not last long because it always does evil things. It persists in grooming and supporting reactionaries in all countries who are against the people, it has forcibly seized many colonies and semi-colonies and many military bases, and it threatens the peace with atomic war. Thus, forced by imperialism to do so, more than 90 percent of the people of the world are rising or will rise up in struggle against it. Yet imperialism is still alive, still running amuck in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. In the West imperialism is still oppressing the people at home. The situation must change. It is the task of the whole world to put an end to the aggression and oppression perpetrated by imperialism, and chiefly by U. S. Imperialism.
Chairman Mao Tse-tung
* THE STRUGGLE OF THE QUEBECOIS TOWARDS NATIONAL LIBERATION,
INDEPENDENCE AND AGAINST EXPLOITATION AND
SUBJUGATION BY U.S. IMPERIALISM AND ENGLISH-CANADIAN
* THE STRUGGLE OF THE AFRO-AMERICANS AGAINST RACIAL DISCRIMINATION AND REPRESSION.
* THE STRUGGLE OF THE VARIOUS NATIONAL MINORITIES ESPECIALLY PEOPLES OF INDIAN, MEXICAN AND PUERTO RICAN ORIGIN AGAINST RACIAL DISCRIMINATION AND REPRESSION.
* THE STRUGGLE OF THE REVOLUTIONARY YOUTH IN U.S., CANADA AND QUEBEC AND ELSEWHERE AGAINST FASCIST, ARBITRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE BOURGEOIS DECADENT “AUTHORITIES” AND AGAINST THE BOURGEOIS DECADENT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.
* THE STRUGGLE OF THE HEROIC VIETNAMESE PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE, AND THE PEOPLES OF ASIA, AFRICA AND LATIN AMERICA AGAINST U.S. FASCIST AGGRESSION AND AGAINST THE INTERNAL REACTIONARIES.
* THE PEOPLE OF CZECHOSLOVAKIA AGAINST SOVIET FASCIST OCCUPATION AND THE DUBCEK-SLOVODA REVISIONIST CLIQUE.
* THE GREAT PROLETARIAN CULTURAL REVOLUTION AND THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, THE CHINGKANG MOUNTAIN OF THE WORLD REVOLUTION.
* THE WORKING CLASS STRUGGLES FOR DEMOCRACY AND SOCIALISM WITHIN THE IMPERIALIST COUNTRIES.
The main contradiction of history, the antagonistic contradiction between exploiters and exploited, is sharpening all over the world. The imperialists, headed by the U.S., with the support of the Modern Soviet Revisionists, headed by the Kosygln-Brezhnev ruling clique w the Soviet Union, are busy organizing secret conferences, hatching plots to impose big nation chauvinism on the people of the world, in order, to legitimise and continue their exploitation of the people, including the American people. At the same time they are developing the techniques of mass murder and oppression. The anti-imperialists, of whom the most solid are the anti-revisionists, under the brilliant leadership of Marxism-Leninism, Mao Tse-tung’s thought, are uniting the working and oppressed people into a one mighty storm against the enemy number one of all the world’s people, including the American people, that is U.S. imperialism and its accomplices, chief of whom are the Modern Soviet Revisionists. The imperialists and their accomplices are scared because they are attempting to run against the progressive current, which today is the age of the world proletariat and scientific socialism – the main current of history. The anti-imperialists are gathering courage and are forcing the status quo and reaction the world over to give way to the new. The people’s wars in defense of their fatherlands and against the most decadent imperialism of our times are flaring all over the world.
Death to U.S. Imperialism! Death to Modern Soviet Revisionism! Death to all kinds of Reaction! Long Live Marxism-Leninism, Mao Tse-tung’s thought! Long Live People’s War! Long Live the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution!
These are the slogans working and oppressed people of the world have in their minds all the time.
(First passage of the Internationalists’ Necessity for Change Resolution – August 1967)
MAY 7 evening: REGISTRATION. opening speaker – Jack Scott, Chairman of Progressive Workers Movement.
MAY 8 all day: PLENARY SESSIONS FOR RESOLUTIONS. 3 sessions – reports on the struggles in Quebec, Ireland, and Canada.
May 9 morning, afternoon: PLENARY SESSIONS FOR RESOLUTIONS. 2 sessions – reports on the struggles in England and United States.
Evening: OPENING. OF DELEGATE SESSIONS. speaker – Hardial Bains, Chairman and Director of The Necessity for Change Institute of Ideological Studies, and founding member of the Internationalists.
MAY 10 all day: FULL SCALE DELEGATE SESSIONS. reports on the state of the Marxist-Leninist movements in Quebec, Canada and U.S.
MAY 11 morning, afternoon: FULL SCALE DELEGATE SESSIONS
Evening: MESSAGES OF SOLIDARITY
MAY 12 all day: ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING
********** ****** *****************
SPEAKERS FROM REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENTS OF QUEBEC, IRELAND, INDIA, CANADA, ENGLAND, UNITED STATES, etc.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **
REGISTRATION FEE – $5.00
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION WRITE:
Ad Hoc Committee for N. American Conf. P. O. Box 793 Station B Montreal, Quebec Canada