First Published: Canadian Student, Vol. 4, No. 2, February 24, 1971
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
Following the call of the Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist) to Youth and Students to begin "WAR OF ANNIHILATION ON THE CULTURAL FRONT" the program of the Canadian Student Movement is to:
1. Support and develop the existing journals and organisations of anti-fascist and anti-imperialist propaganda, LITERATURE AND IDEOLOGY and Literature and Ideology Study Group, PROGRESSIVE SOCIAL SCIENCES STUDY GROUP NEWSLETTER and Progressive Social Sciences Study Group, MASS LINE IN MEDICINE, Progressive Mathematics Study Group, MASS LINE IN CULTURE, to smash the campaign of the U.S. imperialists and the Canadian compradors to prepare public opinion for fascism, and to develop in struggle new revolutionary anti-imperialist culture in art, literature, music, etc.
2. Continue struggle in the professions to Uphold Mao Tsetung Thought and Oppose Fascist and Slave Ideas in the Sphere of Teaching and Research.
3. Develop the Popular Student Fronts in all the universities to smash fascist rules and regulations, to defend the dissemination of Mao Tsetung Thought and to Organise all democratic and antifascist students and faculty against all attacks on the revolutionary students through expulsions, arrests, deportations, etc.
4. Strengthen CSM as the National ORGANISATION OF CANADIAN STUDENTS under the leadership of the Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist) and develop CANADIAN STUDENT as a weekly national newspaper with the support of People’s Canada Daily News.
5. Organise Mao Tsetung Thought Study Circles and conscientiously train conscious proletarian revolutionary fighters to provide cadres for Canadian Revolutionary Youth.
6. Build the United Front of all genuinely anti-imperialist groups and individuals who support the THREE REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENTS, and make preparations for a united conference of the UNITED FRONT OF CANADIAN STUDENTS AND FACULTY TO OPPOSE U.S. IMPERIALIST DOMINATION OF CANADA in Toronto May 1-7.