First Published: Marxist-Leninist Forward, No. 1, January 1977.
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
1. The Methods of Klonskyism
2. Political Agitation and the ’Class Point of View’
3. Klonskyism ’versus’ Liberal Politics
4. Klonskyism and the Leading Role of the Party
5. Political Line and Organizational Form
6. Epilogue: Party-building and the Mass Line