First Published: FORUM for Marxist-Leninist Inner-Party Struggle, February 1965.
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Sam Richards and Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
(1) to open a forum for all views and experiences of comrades inside and outside the Party, long denied expression by the revisionist leadership;
(2) to help carry out the work of exposing revisionist errors in the class struggle in Britain, and develop inner Party struggle thereby assisting in international struggle against revisionism;
(3) to carry out this without dictating a ’line’, and in accordance with the Marxist-Leninist principle of gathering the revolutionary forces – a task never carried out by the revisionist leadership;
(4) to exclude all Trotskyist views as disruptive of this hard task;
(5) to preserve anonymity (a) to protect comrades in the Party from attack by the revisionists (b) to avoid the suggestion of leadership by any contributor or contributors who are able to name themselves since at this early stage of the struggle complete equality of exchange and mutual criticism are necessary.
THIS IS YOUR JOURNAL – USE IT.