I. The severance of religion from the free worldly consciousness
II. The position of the philosophy of religion relatively to philosophy and religion
1. The attitude of philosophy to religion generally
2. The relation of the philosophy of religion to the system of philosophy
3. The relation of the philosophy of religion to positive religion
III. The relation of the philosophy of religion to the current principles of the religious consciousness.
1. Philosophy and the prevalent indifference to definite dogmas
2. The historical treatment of dogmas
3. Philosophy and immediate knowledge
I. — The Moment of Universality
II. — Of Judgment, or Definite Religion
III. — Revealed Religion.
Hegel-by-HyperText Home Page @ marxists.org