Written: Written October 5 or 6, 1901, in Zurich and mailed to a local address
Published: First published in 1929 in Lenin Miscellany XI. Printed from the original.
Source: Lenin Collected Works, Progress Publishers, , Moscow, Volume 43, page 69a.
Translated: Martin Parker and Bernard Isaacs
Transcription\Markup: R. Cymbala
Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive (2005). You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source. • README
Dear L. I.,
Please get someone immediately to copy the main documents of our conference and send them at once to the following address:
Herrn Dr. Med. Carl Lehmann Gabelsbergerstra&Bwhatthe;e 20a München.
We need these documents badly at once to show to friends who will be leaving in a few days for Russia. Therefore please get as soon as you can two or three girls to copy the following documents:
1) The Geneva resolutions.
2) The two questions submitted in Frey’s speech.
3) The Union’s statement concerning the Bund, and our reply recognising the Bund but “not touching upon” any thing else.
4) The Union’s amendments to the Geneva resolutions.
5) Statement of the Borba group.
6) Our declaration on withdrawal from the conference.
In short, all the papers submitted to the bureau.
Please reply as soon as possible to Munich (we are leaving just now).
 A reference to the “Unity” Conference of R.S.D.L.P. organisations abroad (see Note 35).