Delivered: 18 December, 1917
First Published: 1929 in Lenin Miscellany XI
Source:Lenin’s Collected Works, Progress Publishers, Moscow, Volume 26, 1972, pp. 397
Translated: Yuri Sdobnikov and George Hanna, Edited by George Hanna
Transcription & HTML Markup: Charles Farrell and David Walters
Online Version: Lenin Internet Archive November, 2000
1. Intensified agitation against the annexationist policy of the Germans.
2. Allocation of additional funds for this agitation.
3. Transfer of peace negotiations to Stockholm.
4. Continuation of peace negotiations and resistance to their speed-up by the Germans.
5. Greater efforts to reorganise the army, reducing its strength and enhancing its defence potential.
6. Urgent measures for defence in the event of a breakthrough to Petrograd.
7. Propaganda and agitation on the necessity for a revolutionary war.
 Adopted by the Council of PeopleÕs Commissars on December 18 (31), 1917.