Written: March 15, 1919
Published: First published in 1933 in Lenin Miscellany XXIV. Printed from the manuscript.
Source: Lenin Collected Works, 2nd English Edition, Progress Publishers, 1971, Moscow, Volume 42, pages 129c-130a.
Translated: Bernard Isaacs
Transcription\Markup: D. Walters
Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive (2003). You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source.
Other Formats: Text • README
1) Commission for amalgamation and centralisation, and, in case of need, for drawing up a draft decree.
2) Statistical information, comparing printing-works
(1) nationalised, in charge of the Printing Industry Department
(2) nationalised, in charge of various departments
(3) private enterprises
3) Assignment: increase threefold, term?
4) Report within a month?
5) Work discipline
6) Piece work
7) Factory Committees’ attitude to managements.
 This draft was written by Lenin in connection with the discussion of the question of the Printing Industry Department of the S.E.C. at a meeting of the C.P.C. on March 15, 1919. The Council’s decision was formulated on the basis of Lenin’s proposals For the text of this decision see Lenin Miscellany XXIV, p. 24