First published in 1934 in the book The Ninth Congress of the R.C.P.(B.) Moscow (facsimile).
Printed from the form filed in by Lenin.
Source: Lenin Collected Works, Progress Publishers, 1971, Moscow, Volume 42, pages 443-444.
Translated: Bernard Isaacs
Transcription\Markup: R. Cymbala
Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive (2004). You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source.
Other Formats: Text • README
1. Name in full: Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
2. No. of delegate’s card ( voting / debating  ): 381
3. What organisation do you belong to (Uyezd, Gubernia): Moscow
4. Membership of your organisation: 35,000
5. How were you elected (at gubernia conference, uyezd conference, general meeting, etc.) and when: Moscow city conference
6. Number of Party members represented at the gubernia conference, uyezd conference, or general meeting, at which you were elected to the congress: 35,000
7. Age: 50
8. Education: university
9. Former profession (state definitely), or what professions do you know:
former: barrister’s assistant
10. Nationality: Russian
11. Family status: married
12. When did you become a member of the R.C.P. (year, month): in 1893
13. What All-Russia Party congresses did you attend: Practically all, I believe
14. What Party work have you done, when and where: member of the C.C. and editor of the Central Organ
15. How long have you been doing illegal Party work: 1893-1917
16. What Party work are you doing now:
member of the C.C.
Chairman of the C.P.C. and the Council of Defence
17. Did you belong to any other party before joining the R.C.P., when and how long: no
18. What Soviet administrative work have you done, when, where: Chairman of the C.P.C. and the Council of Defence
19. What Soviet administrative work are you doing now: the same
20. What trade unions did you belong to, and when, and what t.u. do you belong to now: none
21. Were you persecuted for doing Party work, when and on what occasions: was arrested in 1887, 1894 and 1900
22. Where were you at the beginning of the February revolution (in exile, penal servitude, prison, abroad, in military service, factory employment, etc.): in emigration (in Zurich)
23. How long were you in prison:
14 months plus several days
” ” ” ” in exile: 3 years
” ” ” ” penal servitude: I was not
” ” ” ” in emigration: 1900-1905 and 1908-1917
Signed: V. Ulyanov (Lenin)
29th of March, 1920
 The word “debating” is crossed out by Lenin.—Ed.