Written: Written in October 1920
Published: First published in 1965 in Collected Works, Fifth Ed., Vol. 51. Printed from the original.
Source: Lenin Collected Works, Progress Publishers, 1975, Moscow, Volume 44, page 460a.
Translated: Clemens Dutt
Transcription\Markup: R. Cymbala
Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive. You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work, as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source.
Please keep a record of all experiments
1) strength of the current or electrical energy,
2) where (how many sazhens off), and in accordance with the plan, the cartridges are placed, in front of the obstacle and behind it,
3) on the ground, above, below, underground (depth),
4) which ones and when were detonated,
5) the record to be signed by all three, and to be kept
by you for handing over to me.
For each experiment a separate entry (day, hour, etc.).