Written: Written Late May or early June 1921
Published: First published in 1945 in Lenin Miscellany XXXV. Printed from the manuscript.
Source: Lenin Collected Works, 3nd English Printing, Progress Publishers, 1977, Moscow, Volume 42, pages 314b-315a.
Translated: Bernard Isaacs
Transcription\Markup: D. Walters
Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive (2003). You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source. • README
1. Current reports, which are to be practised in all departments, institutions, central boards, enterprises (including non-state enterprises), are to be submitted at least once a month.
Ekonomicheskaya Zhizn, the State Planning Commission and the Central Statistical Board (apart from the higher administrative bodies, whose demands are to be met in any case).
3. Brief extracts from the reports (volume of output; number of workers; number of enterprises and similar essential information) are to be forwarded to Ekonomicheskaya Zhizn, the Central Statistical Board and the State Planning Commission (one copy to each).
4. Ekonomicheskaya Zhizn is to publish them immediately.
5. An analysis of these reports by essential industries is to be made by members of the editorial board of Ekonomicheskaya Zhizn (each member handling one industry), and by the S.P:C. and the C.S.B. (according to § 6 at present).
6. Periodical summarised reviews to be published by Ekonomicheskaya Zhizn at periods to be fixed by the editors, but not less than twice a year.
7. Simple diagrams to be made up monthly by the C.S.B., the form to be worked out within a week. These diagrams according to the approved forms to be made up within a week of the forms’ approval.