The Stalin School of Falsification was translated by Max Shachtman in 1937 for Pioneer Publishers.
This transcription for the World Wide Web was made from this same edition.
Max Shachtman’s notes are also from the original edition.
Transcribed for the Trotsky Internet Archive, now a sub-archive of the Marxists’ Internet Archive by David Walters in 1995; revised in 1996 and 2003.
Proofread by Einde O’Callaghan in March 2007.
1. Introduction by Max Shactman
2. Foreword by Trotsky
3. Foreword to the Russian Edition
4. Letter to the Bureau of Party History (Part I)
5. Letter to the Bureau of Party History (Part II)
6. Letter to the Bureau of Party History (Part III)
7. Some Documents Relating to The Origin of the Legend of “Trotskyism”
8. The Lost Document
9. Two Speeches at the Session of the Central Control Commission
10. The War Danger – The Defense Policy and the Opposition
11. A Contribution to the Political Biography of Stalin
12. How the October Insurrection Actually Took Place
13. Appendix: Stalin and the Red Army by N. Markin
14. The March 1917 Party Conference (Part I)
15. The March 1917 Party Conference (Part II)
Last updated on: 20.4.2007