Originally published: Leon Trotsky, Where Is Britain Going?, 1925.
New Translation: Trotsky’s Writings on Britain, Vol.2, London 1975.
Translator: Allan Clinton.
Transcribed: Ted Crawford for the Trotsky Internet Archive in 1999.
- The Decline of Britain
- Mr. Baldwin and ... Gradualness
- One or Two Peculiarities of Labour Leaders
- The Fabian ‘Theory’ of Socialism
- The Question of Revolutionary Force
- Two Traditions: The Seventeenth-Century Revolution and Chartism
- Trade Unions and Bolshevism
Last updated on: 2.7.2007