MIA: Enver Hoxha Archive: Yugoslav "Self-Administration"
Yugoslav "Self-Administration" - Capitalist Theory and Practice
(Against the anti-socialist views of E. Kardelj in the book “Directions of the Development of the Political System of Socialist Self-Administration”)
Original Publisher: Institute of Marxist-Leninist studies of the Central Committee of the Party of Labour of Albania, Tirana, 1978.
This edition: Marxists Internet Archive, May 2010.
Source Text: Original text "Die jugoslawische 'Selbstverwaltung' kapitalistische Theorie und Praxis"
Translation: From the German, by Arne Rjevan.
HTML Markup: Juan Fajardo.
C O N T E N T S
1. A Brief Excursion on the History of the Titoite Revisionists
2. The System of “Self-Administration” in the Economy
3. “Self-Administration” and the Anarchist Views on the State. The National Question in Yugoslavia
4. The System of Self-Administration and the Denial of the Leading Role of the Party
5. Political-Ideological Pluralism, “Democracy” and “Socialist” Construction in Yugoslavia