Plan for a May Day Leaflet
Written: Written prior to April 12 (25), 1905
First published in 1931 in Lenin Miscellany XVI.
Published according to the manuscript.
Foreign Languages Publishing House,
Translated: Bernard Isaacs and The Late Isidor Lasker
Lenin Internet Archive
You may freely copy, distribute,
display and perform this work; as well as make derivative and
commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet
Archive” as your source.
1. “Springtime” of words and vileness of deeds.
2. The Bulygin fraud.
3. The war and the collapse of the government system.
4. Ruin, famine, cholera....
5. St. Petersburg, Riga, Warsaw, etc. J a n u a r y 9.
6. Baku and the sinister anti-Jewish movement.
7. The revolutionary strike and the revolutionary movement of January
9 and later. Revolution!
8. Peasant movement. Its suppression and its aims.
9. The Constituent Assembly and the provisional revolutionary government.
10. The struggle for the republic and all democratic liberties.
11. The proletarian struggle for the republic and for socialism.
12. The revolutionary Russian proletariat at the head of the world
First of May generally.
It has come to such a pass. 1-4.
Revolutionary movement. 5 and 7.
Government incitements. 6.
Peasant movement. 8.
Aims of the struggle. 9-11.
Z. First of May generally.
A. Beginning of the revolution 1-6.
B. Struggle of the workers and peasants 7-8.
C. Aims of the struggle 9-11.
D. World-wide historical significance of the Russian revolution 12.