First published in 1942 in Lenin Miscellany XXXIV.
Printed from the original.
Source: Lenin Collected Works, Progress Publishers, 1975, Moscow, Volume 44, page 411a.
Translated: Clemens Dutt
Transcription\Markup: R. Cymbala
Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive. You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work, as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source. • README
10. VIII. 1920
Railways of Russia (publication of the A. Ilyin Cartographical Institute. Petrograd, September 1, 1918),
1) i.e., in a single small-sized book;
2) maps each on 2 pages of the book, if possible without folding the sheets;
3) on each map the new boundaries of the gubernias (with the same colour as in Ilyin’s for each gubernia). All uyezd towns;
4) railways, indicating every station;
5) new state frontiers;
6) separately: regions and territories which have fallen away from the former Russian Empire (on a separate map);
7) append some historical maps indicating the line of the fronts (of the Civil War) at various periods from 1917 to 1920.