Written: Written not earlier than September 18, 1922
Published: First published in 1924 in the journal Soyuz Potrebitelei No. 5. Printed from the original.
Source: Lenin Collected Works, Progress Publishers, 1971, Moscow, Volume 36, page 584.
Translated: Andrew Rothstein
Transcription\Markup: R. Cymbala
Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive. You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work, as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source. • README
I decided to send you the pamphlet, in order not to delay it. Please send it to me again in page.
Could you add
1) Details on reduction of staff? By departments?
2) The same, about normalisation?
(They say you have a department.)
3) The same, comparing data (all the data) by quarters?
4) The same, showing in how many volosts (and per cent) and in how many villages (and per cent of all villages) there are selling-points?
5) Price of tea? Is it not too low? Do you realise that this is an article of luxury? How do you determine the allowable maximum price of tea?
6) A division of products into necessities and luxuries.
7) Sales of agricultural implements, including improved ones? Propaganda measures about them?
With communist greetings,
P.S. The pamphlet is a very good one.