William F. Dunne
First Published: 1947 by the New York Continuations Committee.
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
1. The Economic, Social and Political Basis for a Socialist United States.
2. The Present Situation – The Perspective – The Tasks.
3. Tactics, Alliances, and Immediate Demands in the Struggle for a Socialist Program.
4. Notorious Revisionism of Marxist-Leninist Theory, Strategy and Tactics.
5. Opportunism and Defeatism in Excelsis – Denial of Class Struggle – Political Dissolution of “Re-Constituted” CP.
6. Opportunist “Practicality” in Unions – Surrender to Suppression of Democratic Rights of Workers.
7. Fascist Imperialism and “Democratic” Imperialism – Opportunist Deception Aids Main Enemy – Monopoly Capitalism.
8. The Theory and Practice of Deception of CP Membership and Workingclass.
9. Proposals for Mass Campaign Against Monopoly Capitalism – For a Socialist United States.